Friday, February 13, 2015

Meet Dominic Sherwood Taylor Swift's 'Style' Video Star







Meet Dominic Sherwood with these five facts about him!

1. He PLAYED a vampire in a fan favorite film!



The 24-year-old actor, pictured here in a sexy new photo shoot exclusively forJustJared.com, is best known for his work in the fan favorite movie Vampire Academy. Next up on his film slate is the thriller Take Down with a hot young cast and it was just announced that he landed the lead role in the upcoming horror movie The Other. Dominic will PLAY“a young man tormented by the possibility of descending into the depths of insanity.”


2. Dom had a crush on Taylor Swift way before he was cast in the video!


Dominic was once featured in one of our Spotlight photo shoots and he actually talked about Taylorin the interview! “I’ve met Taylor once, with [my Vampire Academy co-star] Sarah Hyland, and there’s just nothing not to like about her,” Dom told us exclusively. “She’s beautiful, talented, hardworking, and she’s very genuine. It’s a terrible thing, I was actually very surprised! I had read all these nightmare stories, and when I met her I was very pleasantly surprised that she seemed like one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. As for having a thing for Taylor? That’s for me to know and for you to wonder about.”


3. Dom is just a little bit OCD!

“When I have a shower or take a bath, I have to do it in a certain way,” he told JJ in the past. “I shampoo my hair, then I wash my face in a certain way, then I wash all that off, then I condition my hair and I wash my body. This is going to sound weird, but if I do it wrong, like if my head’s not in the right place, I’ll START over. So yeah, that’s a bit OCD I guess.”


4. He has two different eye colors!


Dom has confirmed that he has Heterochromia, which is two different eye colors. While this is a rare condition, other celebs who have it are Kate Bosworth, Mila Kunis, and Josh Henderson.


5. Dom has written some original music of his own!

Not only is he an actor, but Dom is a musician who has written some of his own songs, though he hasn’t recorded them. “One or two, yes,” he told us. “That’s one of those things where if I’ve had a bad day or I’m feeling really happy, I’ll sit at home and write some stuff. It’s really more for me, when I’m at home alone.”


No comments:

Post a Comment